Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, staff members can access additional functions. To Apply for one click HERE
These additional functions include:
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats, administrators, moderators, and rollbacks on any wiki in which they are a bureaucrat.
Discussion Moderator Abilities
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Move threads from one board to another.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
Chat Moderator Abilities
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat in order to moderate a wiki's chat room. Their abilities include:
- Kicking users from chat.
- Blocking users from chat.
Anyone can revert vandalism and edits made in bad faith, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the rollback permission are able to undo such edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
This is the list of local staff to contact. They do their jobs on the wikia, and can be contacted for assistance.
- Active: The best way to contact them. However, timezones can vary between you and them.
- Partially-Active: Not as active as much, but can still go to the wikia sometimes.
- School: Contact them when they are done with schoolwork. They can also be active during school breaks. Again, timezones differ.
- Not-Active: Do not contact them, as they are no longer online.
- Disabled: Do not contact them, as their accounts are no longer useable.
NOTE: There are still some staff members who did not put themselves on the list of staff. Please, if you are a staff member, put yourself on the list, as for users would fully benefit from this. Thank you!
|1WikiConstructionTemmie1||Administrator/Bureaucrat/ Tem Team Leader||1WikiConstructionTemmie1 is a Temmie that edits wikis and requested an adoption for this wiki and it was accepted. This Temmie lives in Tem Village and lives off their computer. And Tem Flakes.||Active
|Wiki Temmie||Moderator||Wiki Temmie is a very active Temmie who is very determined and edits more than 5 times a day. She tries to edit wikis, even when she is busy and is extremely contributed to the wiki. She is currently the most active user and is ranked Number One.||Active|
|WinterTheIceWing1||Founder/Bureaucrat||WinterTheIceWing1 was the founder of Underswap Wikia but is however not online anymore.||Not-Active|
|FloweyTheFlytrap1.0||Administrator/Bureaucrat/Tem Team Member||Flowey The Flytrap is a good friend of 1WikiConstructionTemmie1 and enjoys editing.||Partially-Active|
|Snowpanther||Administrator/Tem Team Member||Snowpanther is the first member of the "Tem Team" and a frequent editor of Underswap Wikia, expanding the wikia.||Partially-Active|
|Raytaygirl||Administrator/Tem Team Member||Raytaygirl is a constant editor of the Underswap Wikia and edits at least twice a day.||Partially-Active|
|Alficiro||Administrator/Tem Team Member||Alficiro tries to edit Wikis in his free time.||Partially-Active